Clothes for Kids, Inc vision is that every school-aged child will have adequate clothing.
Clothes for Kids, Inc. provides new and quality used clothing to low income, school-aged children in Denver County, free of charge.
There are three requirements to becoming a Clothes To Kids shopper:
- You must live in Denver County.
- Your children must be school-age (Kindergarten-12th grade)
- Your family must be considered in financial need of assistance, such as:
- On free or reduced lunch in Denver County Schools,
- Receiving services from another social service agency or,
- In crisis: fire, flood, etc. to home, lost job, medical reasons.
The following persons can refer a family to Clothes To Kids, Inc.:
For additional information, please see www.clothestokidsdenver.org
- A social worker or caseworker employed at a local social service agency.
- A schoolteacher, administrator, guidance counselor or social worker.
- A pastor, priest or rabbi from your place of worship
on Thursday, August 12 2010 @ 6:47 PM